Dental Technology & Amenities to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems
- IntraOral Cameras: See what we see! Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas”: Are you nervous or anxious about going to the dentist? Don’t be. We offer “Laughing Gas” to calm your nerves and help you relax.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. We feature:
- Refreshments: Complimentary beverages are available for your enjoyment before or after your treatment.
- Television: Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care.
- Comfortable Chairs, Blankets & Neck Pillows: Your comfort is important to us! Please enjoy a reclining chair, warm blanket and neck pillow to make your time in the chair as restful as possible. (Blanket & pillow available upon request)
- Protective Eyewear: For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment.
- Complimentary Guest Wifi: While you are in our waiting area, please feel free to connect your phone, tablet or computer to our WIFI. The password can be found posted in each office waiting room.