We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages and Wifi
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Comfort. Relax in reclining chairs with warm blankets and neck pillows to make your time in the chair as restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- Protective Eyewear. For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment
- A thorough dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
- Relax at your dental appointment by using Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas). It wears off quickly so you can return to work or your daily business right after. Additional fees apply.
After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your overall dental health.
If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (you can complete those forms by clicking the button on the right side of this page)
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
For a full list of payment options, please click here.